A collection of scratch-made, comfort food recipes with an emphasis on getting back to the basics. From hearty dinners to homemade spice blends, I'm here to teach you how to make all of your favorite foods from scratch.
The most popular and trend-worthy recipes on the blog! Give them a try and see for yourself what makes them so special.
- Best Dutch Oven Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Easy Sourdough Irish Soda Bread
- Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash With Vegetables
- One-Pot Dutch Oven Chicken Pot Pie (Single Crust)
- Italian-Style Stuffed Peppers (Without Tomato Sauce)
- Homemade Dutch Oven Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Cheesy Air Fryer Broccoli Bites
- Easy One-Pot Dutch Oven Mac and Cheese
Find Recipes For...
Spring Has Sprung!
Celebrate the arrival of spring with these seasonal favorites that showcase the fresh and vibrant flavors of the season. From light and refreshing salads to roasted spring vegetables, these recipes are perfect for enjoying the milder weather.
See more spring recipes →
Feeling Kneady? Let's Make Sourdough!
Whether you're a seasoned baker or new to the sourdough game, these sourdough recipes offer a wide range of delicious and creative ways to use your sourdough starter.
See more sourdough recipes →
Dutch Oven Delights
These hearty, homestyle Dutch oven recipes are perfect for a cozy night in. Many of these recipes are easy one-pot meals and make an ideal weeknight dinner.
See more dutch oven recipes →
All of the latest and greatest recipes can be found here.
Recipes on this blog are continuously revisited and updated to provide you with the most helpful, relevant, and concise information as possible.